Sunday 7 October 2012

Antipodean February Baby Sweater



Pattern: February Baby Sweater by Elizabeth Zimmerman
Yarn: Sundara sock yarn in Charcoal over Blue Lagoon
Needles: 3.75mm circular
Cast on: February 2012
Cast off: March 2012


A friend saw the green February baby sweater that I made and was disappointed to find out that it had gone to someone else. I had did a lot of travelling this year and as this is a perfect travel knit I decided to make another.


This was cast on on the runway at Heathrow and cast off in Paihia, New Zealand.


The little buttons came from the button jar at home, and quite possibly from something I wore as a child.


I think if I make this again I might try a different lace pattern just to mix it up a bit. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty I just love the yarn.